Male Female Health Review
Revised 28 January 2017.
1. Information we will collect and trace
- If you ask for online technical support, certain required information will be collected, including but not limited to your name and address, the information relating to the hardware and software of your mobile phone as well as the specific problems you have encountered.
- For the information we may collect from you while using our products or services in the circumstances listed above or beyond, your personal information collected in such circumstances will be kept confidential and shall not be used for illegal purposes, or copied, used or provided to any third party illegally, or accessed by our staff.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
2. The purpose of collecting information functions
We expect to use your personal information for the following purposes.
- To provide you with information related to virus warnings, product upgrades, customer service, newsletters, and email updates, and to further increase our customer feedback for our future products and to better receive your suggestions for the improvement of our products and services.
- To help us create content relevant to you.
- To provide you with additional information that is tailored to your specific needs or interests.
- To help us provide better products and services to exceed customer expectations.
- To enable you to purchase and download our products, access our services or participate in the activities you select.
- To provide updated, comprehensive security services for you.
3. Web browser cookies other Tracking Technologies
- Google Analytics on our website and in our products and services analyzes traffic mode, such as the frequency of use on a specific part of the website. The acquired data will help us learn about the kind of information our customers are most interested in, and what preferential terms our customers are most interested in obtaining.
- We can also use google analytics in promotional emails to further determine whether emails have been opened and/or acted upon. We develop more your favorite sales promotional activities according to the information thus provided by email responses. Except for the email address you previously provided, the information collected would not identify you.
Discussion group/forum/blog/social media:
- The information you submit on any discussion group, forum, or blog will be regarded as public information instead of confidential information. The information released in these areas is at risk of being collected and used by others. Please be cautious and responsible when submitting information when you are online.
4. Recommend this website and products to your friends
- If you select to use our products and services, we recommended that you refer our website and products and services to a friend. This may be done simply by giving us your friend’s name or email or you just use social media buttons to share it.
5. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
6. Third party websites
Within the website, there are many links to other companies or websites, products sites, which have established cooperative relationships with us. The MaleFemaleHealthReview.com website assumes no responsibility for the privacy criteria adopted by our commercial copartners. We recommend that you read their privacy policies, which may involve different contents.
- In case any competent government authority requests us to disclose any personal user identification information in accordance with relevant legal procedures, laws or regulations, we will provide such personal user information according to the requirements of the government authority or for the purpose of public safety. The MaleFemaleHealthReview.com website will assume no liability for any disclosure in such case.
- MaleFemaleHealthReview.com will not assume any responsibility for any of your personal information that is disclosed for your own reasons (for example, when you voluntarily disclose to other people your password or when you share your account with other people).
- The website assumes no responsibility for any personal information that is lost, disclosed, or falsified due to forces beyond website control, including but not limited to events that may affect normal network operations, such as hacker attack, intrusion or attack of computer virus and temporary closure of websites due to government regulations or actions.
- The website assumes no responsibility for the disclosure of personal particulars or other customer information caused by (i) the other website linked to our site or referred to in our site, products or services; (ii) third-party software or coding incorporated in our website, products or services; or (iii) the incorporation of any part of our products into the websites, products or services provided by third parties, as well as any legal dispute and consequence resulting from any of (i)-(iii).
- The website assumes no responsibility when your personal information is disclosed due to unpredictable and inevitable risks of the internet, including without limitation: virus attack, hijacking, temporary site closure or server closure resulted from government control and inevitable technical defects of the software due to technical level at the time of development.
8. Policy modifications
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
9. Contact us
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, would like to modify the communications option, update or refer to your personal information we possess or withdraw your decision to allow us to collect, use or publish your personal information, please feel free to contact us at any time: